Easy to keep stuff needed

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by RiaanP, 6 Oct 2008.

1. RiaanP

RiaanP Moderator

I need some stuff to make my tank look better. Currently got a FOWLR, but I got 3 types of mushrooms and some brown leather thing, looks like a brown leaf with small spikes on it (about 6 of them).
    Anything that is easy to maintain. I'm new to this, and can not start of with hard corals and definitly want to gain more knowledge before I try expensive stuff.
    so I'm looking at anything cheap to free, (more to the free side). I'm in Pretoria and will come around to check your tank, steal ideas and get more info.

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. lanzo

lanzo Sponsor

hey riaan, i want to get rid of a big piece of Lr in my tank it has star polyps onit, about 6shrooms and zoa's( i'm thinking of selling it fir R500, you an come and have a look.

i also have 2 rocks, one moer big and one about 22cm long covered in star polyps prices.....thinking, don't know how much i need to sell them for

4. Warr7207

Warr7207

Riaan that is a cool rock Lanzo is selling and well worth it :)

5. RiaanP

RiaanP Thread Starter Moderator

Lanzo, that sounds very interesting. will PM you

6. lanzo

lanzo Sponsor

thanks war;)

Recent Posts