Easy Soft Corals For Your Reef Tank

Sean thank you very much for the pics,names and habitat, and your time

One that I would like to try is Frog spawn coral does this also fall into beginner corals?

I personally never had problems with either the Frogspawn, Hammerhead, Torch Coral etc, but it is not a newbie coral. Give it a month or three before you go over to the LPS side. Let your tank settle and mature a bit first. Maybe the Gurus can elaborate a bit more here. You should ask Hennie Landman re this

Wow... All these beautifully coloured things that are apparently EASY? Awesome. I think my mind is made up even further now.

Thanks for the great thread Sean... (Good name by the way...) This is going to come in extremely handy in the very near future!

Sean.

Pleasure Guys. The LPS one was done some months ago, but I must still get the "motivation"to start uploading and copy and paste- soon;)

Pleasure Guys. The LPS one was done some months ago, but I must still get the "motivation"to start uploading and copy and paste- soon;)
Shame!:p What more motivation does one need than "MASA Family" members are begging for pics of the new build .... but we get .... wait for it .... just wait ... we get SQUAT!:razz: - Never mind though .... sometimes we have to accept when those we trust let us down and give us what we want ... we'll battle along and manage.... but one day is one day when when you will remember how to "copy, paste and upload" Untill then hope you at peace with yourself for holding out your masterpiece n the making.....:lol:

Shame!:p What more motivation does one need than "MASA Family" members are begging for pics of the new build

You are right- I need to upload some pics- but wait for it........... nah, not yet, still stuff I need to do

.... but we get .... wait for it .... just wait ... we get SQUAT!:razz: -

Me too- I get nothing, unless I buy some jewelry
:whistling:

Never mind though .... sometimes we have to accept when those we trust let us down and give us what we want ...

New South Africa Dude, get used to being let down
:razz:

we'll battle along and manage.... but one day is one day when when you will remember how to "copy, paste and upload"

The problem is time- I have been surfing on my phone a lot lately, and sometimes on the laptop as I've been on the road a lot lately, sleeping over in just about every town in Zululand :(

Untill then hope you at peace with yourself for holding out your masterpiece n the making.....:lol:

Note: Masterpiece in the making means- the Master have to be at home to do something :whistling:

:lol::lol::lol: Chika, soon dude, soon

Take the rock they are on, and the rock you want them on out the water. have a sharp clean stanly knife, also mossie netting that will cover the rock you want them on. Use the stanly blade and cut them into quarters, with the blade gently cut/lift the bottom of each quarter off, place in a small groove on the rock where you want them, cover with the netting and leave for 10 days at least. Leave in a low flow area, I have millions of scrooms now, I got a new orange one about 3 weeks ago, I cut it and have 5 now, tonight I should have about 20. Great fun!!!!!!

Also wear saftey glasses

Would be nice to see this being done in pic form? :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom