Durbans night surfing lights

Mekaeel

Reaction score
after years the municipality has finally decided to switch on the beaches flood lights tonight.the lights were fitted about 10 years back during the gunston500 night surfing competition.thought i'll share the view of what it looks like
17122007785.jpg

Hope you've got thick, dark Curtains Mekaeel, otherwise no sleep for you...

And we complain about Load Shedding...sheish

damn, the lights are ok, but the shark attack screams will keep you awake

Mekaeel you have one of the best views from your apartment. Lucky bugger. And the view inside your apartment is pretty cool too....

Mekaeel you have one of the best views from your apartment. Lucky bugger. And the view inside your apartment is pretty cool too....
thanks Hill.hell you dont wanna see the inside of my apartment right now,my furniture is all out,just got a tank with a lounge suite :lol:

thanks Hill.hell you dont wanna see the inside of my apartment right now,my furniture is all out,just got a tank with a lounge suite :lol:

Perfect. Just get Humz to sit next to you and you are sorted. Oh yes don't forget the laptop for MASA.

Now that is a sight for sore eye, i remember the first glodina night contest just before the gunston, man it was insane surfing at night.

Shot Miki

Back
Top Bottom