Durban trip

Reaction score
Hi all,

I should be coming to Durbs on 12 March if anyone would like me to bring frags or anything else along.

If anyone would like to meet up for a little reef get-together please let me know.

Reaction score
Hi Hails. I would love 1 of each depending on price. Can you post some pics of the frags. What else do you have.

Reaction score
Please let me know first what you have before you make a sale thread. Will take alot depending on price

Reaction score
Hails, I'm looking for candy cane.. Please let me know if you have for sale in jhb.

Reaction score
Hails, I'm looking for candy cane.. Please let me know if you have for sale in jhb.
I've got Candycane. If anyone wants to buy from any of the Joburg sellers I really don't mind bringing purchased items down as well.

Reaction score
I've got Candycane. If anyone wants to buy from any of the Joburg sellers I really don't mind bringing purchased items down as well.
I'm in jhb, let me know when I can get some from you. Thanks.

Reaction score
Won't be able to do woodmrad, sorry. Can fetch just about any day after hours or weekends. Thanks a mill
That's fine as well. I stay in Birch Acres. Just let me know when you'd like to come through. Home from 17:30 most evenings

Reaction score
Looking forward to meeting a few people on Sat :) If anyone else needs anything brought from JHB to Durbs this weekend please let me know