Durban MASA Dinner

Reaction score
Update time. This month we will be changing the plans slightly from a normal meeting and tank viewing as we had organised to a dinner evening at Blue Square(in Davenport Centre) on Thursday the 29th at 7PM sharp. This is open to Durban Reef Club members who have attended at least one meeting. This is in light of Viper leaving us on his journey to visit mike:p so it is a combined meeting as well as farewell. There will be no formal discussions but knowing how the last meetings all proceed that will not stop anybody from discussing fishy stuff at all. Alan has generously said that MASA will sponsor the meal up to R100 a head for MASA members. If you wish for your better halves to join the dinner it will be up to you to cover them entirely. We need to know numbers as soon as possible so can you please post here if you will be coming and if you are bringing anybody. thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also like to ask that if you have a mature DSB and are willing to part with a handfull of it would you mind bringing some along so that we can increase the diversity in our sumps:thumbup:

See you there :p

How can I NOT say good buy to old man Viper? :'(
He did stay in my town...:p
Count me in!!;-)
Posted via Mobile Device

Hello all. I will be able to attend the dinner on the 29th January. I would also like to bring my brother as he would like to get involved with MASA as he also has a tank. He's the one that got me involved in this great hobby.

So I am going to be the only one so far to say I cant make it:(Sorry guys.

Come on... she can have you all for herself the next day...
Posted via Mobile Device

Masa dinner

Hi guys,
I will be attending the dinner.
Thanks Alan and Dean for the help with the reply.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom