Durban "Garage Sale" frags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Tons Of small to medium frags for sale: acros, hydnos, zoos, montis. need to make space for new frags. All around R50. PM me and come have a look. guaranteed to be something you want to take home.

will you ship boet if so im basically keen on some monti's and acros... let me know pleeeeeeeez

Do you have any montis besides green and red?

Only one red monti left, will have 6 purple montis ready to go in about 2 months and a few greens ready to go in about 4 months. im really not keen to ship but if i cant clear the tank in a week or two i will consider it.

ok adam , time for update , whats left ....cause ill be buying for sims , myself and preshan will there as well so will it be worth it

Afsal you slacking off.... move your ass buddy :lol:
adams live in kloof area , no way i can get there during working hours , also some guys didnt come to work , im a driver today !!!!

adams live in kloof area , no way i can get there during working hours , also some guys didnt come to work , im a driver today !!!!
you say that like its a bad thing.better than sitting and looking at the same thing you see everyday.well thats unless you got a hot secretary :p

Hi, there are still some zoos, hydonporas and acros ( acros R100 for three, havnt colored up yet and R80 each for green acros ). there are a few red montis too but havnt been attached to anything yet. infact they are still very much attached to the mother colony right now ( R50 ) and lobophytums for R45

dude, my camera is so poked and i dont have any batteries for the bloody thing right now either. i will try to make a plan to get some pics but only after the weekend. best to pm me and come have a look for yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom