Dubai

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Has anybody ever had a stop-over in Dubai? Do you know if they accept Rands at the Dubai airport shops?

viper i have a number of friends there I will find out for you. If not then using a credit card at an atm will get you dirahms (spelling!) If you have the time to stay longer than just a few hours in the airport take the time. dubai is a wonderfully exciting city with incredible buildings and cultural diversity. truly one of my more favored cities in the world. Oh and if you do stay.....buy booze in duty free you can take 12 beers and some wine thru with you, it saves lots of $$$ outside:)

Thanks, it's not for me, just the ex-wife and kids, they stopping over there for 4 hours then flying to the UK, any idea if they have a foreign exchange there, pretty sure they must then they can just exchange some rands can't they? But then again I suppose a credit card would be a lot easier, will have to try and limit the woman somehow :p

Has anybody ever had a stop-over in Dubai? Do you know if they accept Rands at the Dubai airport shops?
yes they do.but the give you a kak exchange rate

seriously use a credit card...exchange rates would kill you and you cant get to hotels to exchange....besides what they spend in dubai you get to spend on your tanks:)

Back
Top Bottom