dropzone is kinda back

Reaction score
hello all you peeps !! whats been cutting ?
been away from masa for some time now with new babies , work etc

building a new house and sadly have to rent elsewhere while that is been built . gotta rent for 6 months + :(
so- the sad state of affairs is ill be decommisioning my tank !!! :(:(:(:(

no plan to re-start it in new house , but one never knows in a couple years

check my pics etc as not much has change , barring an exceptionally stable reef :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
oh yes !!! 2 years on , 4 BEAUTIFUL PURPLE TANGS ARE THRIVING ;)

inbox me if you interested in stuff for goood price

lata

dropzone

welcome back boss, good to see your hairy chest again!

glad to hear new house is getting buildt especially as you wont have those horrid big panes of glass messing with photos when you start up that 3m. we all know you want to.

good luck with the break down, hope it all goes well :)

Ok so my order
1 x purple
1 x tennenti
1 x green monti
1 x green mushroom

Will see Saturday what else
Negotiations taking place on price

Why not put in a proper for sale thread, with all the things listed and price.

welcome back boss, good to see your hairy chest again!

glad to hear new house is getting buildt especially as you wont have those horrid big panes of glass messing with photos when you start up that 3m. we all know you want to.

good luck with the break down, hope it all goes well :)

thanks crispy

new house has maaaaaany windows

but

have just the place for a decent tank ----

Do yourself a favour and design the house to take a proper system in the future.
LISTEN TO ME MAN !!!!

You dont have to build the tank and set up now, but put the holes in the floor/walls and the electrical reticulation in, so that you can do something later. Build that sump/tank room now. Put water and a drain in there now! Convert it to storage/cupboard room but functional for later reef retrofitment.

LISTEN TO ME - YOU WILL REGRET IT LATER IF YOU DONT DO WHAT I AM TELLING YOU !!!

Do yourself a favour and design the house to take a proper system in the future.
LISTEN TO ME MAN !!!!

You dont have to build the tank and set up now, but put the holes in the floor/walls and the electrical reticulation in, so that you can do something later. Build that sump/tank room now. Put water and a drain in there now! Convert it to storage/cupboard room but functional for later reef retrofitment.

LISTEN TO ME - YOU WILL REGRET IT LATER IF YOU DONT DO WHAT I AM TELLING YOU !!!

dont you worry my goodman

all in control of these things ;)

Dibs Emperor and a Purple Tang, as well as any SPS.

Back
Top Bottom