Drewtons new 400L system!!

Tank looking good, cannot wait for updates

And how it looks now...

20130119_195434.jpg

Shot bru! It was yours and Mike's tanks that got me into this in the beginning! How's your tank doing?

Ya i got a new one... feel free to drop in and check it out when you in warner beach.

Im going to angola for a month but rash should be around to let you in.

Or check it out on the interweb forum... i got some pics of the move in there to and s link to a youtube vid.
http://www.marineaquariumsa.com/showthread.php?t=40737

No worries bud, thanks for going the extra mile! Still keeping an eye open for a buyer for those tunzes of yours.

shot dude, i sold the 6105 set, just have the 6055 and 7092 left..

appreciate it..

Last edited:
Ya i got a new one... feel free to drop in and check it out when you in warner beach.

Im going to angola for a month but rash should be around to let you in.

Or check it out on the interweb forum... i got some pics of the move in there to and s link to a youtube vid.
http://www.marineaquariumsa.com/showthread.php?t=40737

Awesome dude! Nice setup! Im super keen to go bigger, but have a wedding to pay for first!:p

And how it looks now...

Tank decided to start leaking again... BADLY... Puddle on floor badly this time, so i spent Friday night sumping all the livestock, draining the tank and getting it ready to be stripped and rebuilt...:(
Even worse was waking up on saturday morning to discover that my return pump had helped itself to one of my chromis!:banghead::banghead:

Looks great mand with this hear a chiller is the best thing one can do
Thanks man! Chiller has made a massive difference! 1/2hp is a bit overkill for my setup, but it will still handle when I go bigger one day.

Yup busy filling now! But ro machine is slow lol unless j happen to have 200l of ro lyin around

Ha ha ha ha! That would have bee useful info last night! Hows to drop it off ar my house, thanks!

Ok so with the tank sealed and cured it was time to start the process all over again, here are some pics....
Salt and RO going in... Also covered the overflow in some black abs, and changed the overflow grate to eggcrate...

20130124_191820.jpg

20130124_191832.jpg

live stock back in! I have a tank again!

After two days of filling and filling and filling... And filling, i checked the parameters and they were close enough to reconnect the sump and main tank and get the livestock back into ther new old home lol... I acclimated the sump just in case by transferring water from the main tank using air tubing to siphon slowly. And after a tedious day of gravel washing rock cleaning and fish catching. Here is the result... The water is still a bit murky and the glass is filthy but you get the idea...:thumbup:

20130126_213501.jpg

Last edited:
nice! keep us posted...

Back
Top Bottom