Dosing Pumps

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by Marius Geyser, 10 Aug 2018.

1. Marius Geyser

Marius Geyser

Hey Peeps

I am the market for some dosing pumps. So I am looking for advice as I never owned a dosing pump before I don`t know what the pitfall is.

I want to follow Red sea Program. So I need to dose Calcium , Alkalinity , Magnesium to start off with.

What else do I need to dose if I want to follow the red sea program. I am planning a SPS dominated reef.

I do have a Provilux controller but I absolutely hate it. I would prefer if I can do the programming on board the dosing pumps.

What is the most reliable dosing pumps out there.

2. Guest

3. jameshr

jameshr

Heard many good things about the GHL Doser 2.1 as well as the Neptune Dos which I believe can be controlled independently of their Apex

4. OP
    Marius Geyser

Marius Geyser

Hi James Thanks for suggesting GHL Doser 2.1 I have looked at a couple of reviews on you tube..And I like them.

Where can I go and buy some tomorrow.

5. jameshr

jameshr

I think you’re probably going to have to order one, they’re quite expensive (in the 12k region I think) so most stores probably won’t keep in stock, as they aren’t a fast selling item

Recent Posts