Dosing Pumps just Arrived

Reaction score
hello all, a new shipment of liquid dosing pumps with built-in controllers have just landed. They are individual units and can dose between 1ml and 99ml in incriments of 1 to 12 hours, or 1 to 9 days. Up to 4 units can be daisy-chained to each other to share a common power supply and the units will snap together side by side with internal magnets. All units ship with both power supply and daisy chain cable. We have also brought in spares and accessories, which include the dosing motor & head, dosing tube & mounting bracket for the outlets of the dosing pumps.

pm us for launch special and combo deals

pic to follow tommorow when we unpack one

Last edited:

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Hi Marco, please try upload your image again, something went a bit wonky there.

Reaction score
hello all, a new shipment of liquid dosing pumps with built-in controllers have just landed. They are individual units and can dose between 1ml and 99ml in incriments of 1 to 12 hours, or 1 to 9 days. Up to 4 units can be daisy-chained to each other to share a common power supply and the units will snap together side by side with internal magnets. All units ship with both power supply and daisy chain cable. We have also brought in spares and accessories, which include the dosing motor & head, dosing tube & mounting bracket for the outlets of the dosing pumps.

pm us for launch special and combo deals

pic to follow tommorow when we unpack one
Wat is die launch special asb

Reaction score
hello all, sorry, just got back now...........
will post pic in the next few minutes............
our luanch price will be sent via pm...............
seems that alot of stores enjoy complaining to suppliers about our advertised prices.....
so much so that they have pushed to force us to advertise only retail prices on our online store..........

so in order to counter there bold move..............contact us direct with any product you see on our online store and we guarantee a price that you wont find elsewhere:tt2:

also pm being sent to those who asked with dosing pump launch price....valid for 7 days:thumbup:

Reaction score
Hey marco, pls pm me price on the dosing pump too :D

specials for 2 or 3?

Reaction score
Count me in aswell i would like to get them in my shop (wholesale please)

Thanx
Marco

Reaction score
hello , pms have been sent to all who have asked.....if you did not recieve...let me know

Last edited:
Reaction score
hello all, sorry, just got back now...........
will post pic in the next few minutes............
our luanch price will be sent via pm...............
seems that alot of stores enjoy complaining to suppliers about our advertised prices.....
so much so that they have pushed to force us to advertise only retail prices on our online store..........

so in order to counter there bold move..............contact us direct with any product you see on our online store and we guarantee a price that you wont find elsewhere:tt2:

also pm being sent to those who asked with dosing pump launch price....valid for 7 days:thumbup:

PM price please

Reaction score

\

This is really upsetting to read! It happened about two year ago as well, with skimmer on a website!

Please PM me the price for the dosing pumps as well!

Ps. My RO unit is working perfectly!! The little tap however leaks a little when it is open (right under the black handle, don't know if it is normal).

Top Bottom