• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Dosing pump bonanza!!!!

Reaction score
FULL RANGE OF JECOD / JEBAO DOSING PUMPS JUST LANDED
FOR ALL YOUR DOSING PUMP NEEDS GIVE US A SHOUT!!!

DP-2 R1085

DP-3 R1449

DP-4 R1630

DP-5 R 1815

Damn, I just ordered a Marine Magic the other day :(

spare heads available aswell as tubing......

im running a profilux one for 5 years and a jebao one for 2 years...never replaced a part

Just checked, none of the posts in this thread got edited or deleted? Neither by any moderator or member.

well thats a load of bs...cause i did read his post last night and it was there
who deleted it???
if someone has tampered with my thread then one of the mods better contact me pronto!

and if his comment was deleted then andres should too as hes hijacking a sponsers thread

thread is about jebao / jecod dosers....not a place for another sponser to punt another brand and then defend it

and not my place to clean thread up as i believe its a open forum....things should not be deleted

Last edited:
H. When did i post in this thread? If i did...appologies must have been a pocket post....

where did andres reply in this thread?

Only post that got edited in this thread is done by you on the previous post

And now this post, as I removed the screen capture.

Last edited:
then who deleted it?......
im the only person besides the mods who can delete a thread on my sponser forum...and it wasnt me...so then??? anwsers please?

where did andres reply in this thread?

Only post that got edited in this thread is done by you on the previous post

And now this post, as I removed the screen capture.

are you talking about me???
if so yes...i edited my own post.....

does not anwser who deleted the marine magic comment post???

Relax Marco, I'm not punting in your thread but just merely defending a product that was spoken bad about, that's all, and yes that statement about the MM was somehow removed.

And yes I agree, as the statement was removed by defending statement should also be removed !

so you did see a stement too.....how is it that all of a sudden people are saying nothing was seen.......and post was deleted????

Can you see on my post, bottom right hand corner

Last edited by RiaanP; 6 Minutes Ago at 07:45 AM

as sponsor in own area, you can edit and delete things, not sure if you can see the edit markers. Can you?

Can you see on my post, bottom right hand corner

as sponsor in own area, you can edit and delete things, not sure if you can see the edit markers. Can you?

only editing done by me is spelling edits....to scared now to even go edit my previous post where the word "statement" is spelt wrong

what is certain is that i, a mod, or admin are able to edit / delete posts on a sponser thread...i havent done anything...so id like to know for my own security and piece of mind....who has done it?

there is nothing deleted on this thread. Maybe another thread? But not within this thread.

If you do not believe me, can I screenprint up to post 8 this thread and e-mail it to you?

and I will search for a post that got deleted in another thread, and screenprint that to show you how that is displayed.

There is nothing done sinister on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom