Domino Damsel - FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a Domino Damsel that is getting a little to aggressive with my clowns. Anyone interested - Randburg area for collection.

He going into the sump from Friday onwards and then either to a new home :thumbup:, LFS or toilet :(

Ooooh can I have it please? I don't have a (running) tank but he will look awesome in the basin or something - has auto top-up and everything... Will be a small rememdy to my withdrawal symptoms...

no not the toilet - if nobody takes him give him to somebody with a lion fish - the damsel will make a good snack

Yeah Warr - it seems that you unfortunately found out the hard way about this little devil. They are touted as being the most agressive of the aquarium kept damsel/chromis fish you can find. Sorry that you had to find out this way.

BUT: Good on you for giving it away for free to someone who might want it!

Yeah Warr - it seems that you unfortunately found out the hard way about this little devil. They are touted as being the most agressive of the aquarium kept damsel/chromis fish you can find. Sorry that you had to find out this way.

BUT: Good on you for giving it away for free to someone who might want it!

Not to sound cruel or things :lol:, but we tried to feed him to large devil (lionfish) and no way, the black beauty just would not succumb.

Hi warr, will take it, but i'm in Bloem, do you think its possible to ship?

Dude the fish is FREE. :lol: If you can organise collection it's yours. But needs to go straight to your tank, 3 hours from collection max.

No Problem, ill take, pm me your adress for collection, and dont try to feed it for anything els:lol:

No Problem, ill take, pm me your adress for collection, and dont try to feed it for anything els:lol:

Sending details, is it possible to collect on Saturday, Sunday or next week. My day tomorrow is insane

OK, finally caught the demon.

Anyone interested ?

I give it two days then send him to the SPCA if there are no takers

i am busy trying to catch my one spot damsel - thinking of taking the tank apart

i like warr's plan though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom