Dobermann for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am in the reluctant position of having to sell my bitch.

I am trying to establish a "type" of dog with my breeding, and she is unfortunately a little too dainty for my likings. She is vWD clear, and HD 0:0.

She is 17 months old, fully housetrained. Has done a bit of obedience work, and i have just started bite training with her.

Her pedigree boasts some of the finest dogs in the world. Click here to see her grandfather. He was World Winner in 1996.

Click here to see her mom.

As said before, i am reluctant to sell her, but unfortunately space is an issue, and i do not want to have to keep a bitch that i will not breed with.

I am asking for 5k for her, which for a bitch with this pedigree and many show wins as a puppy and a junior is for nothing.

Please post here with any questions.

Reaction score
Indeed she can, depends on how fast the guy is running.

Reaction score
does she bite as easily as Gus?

EJ I'm really interested BTW!!! Does she speak Polokwane?

Reaction score
Copper, she definitely does bite. As i say, we have just started the bite training with her, and she is catching on quickly.

Reaction score
Her paws aren't wide enough to speak Polokwane.

Reaction score
Let me know, there's a lady here who is keen on her, but i'd rather give her to someone i know.

Reaction score
i am reluctant to sell her, but unfortunately space is an issue, and i do not want to have to keep a bitch that i will not breed with.lol at EJ

Status
Not open for further replies.