Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Beckitts-good for 2500l) diy with .45 spekpump R2000
28648999726a8e68.jpg

286489997271cf8a.jpg

skimmer2.jpg

skimmer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot download the pics. Whats the size and footprint of the skimmer.

Does it have a dual bekkett injecters. Whats the specs on the pump and is it noisy. Is the skimmer body made out of perspex tube. How old is the skimmer and is is the price negotiable.

Sorry me got so much so much to ask. I have already 2 skimmers and contamplating on this skimmer. Does it do a good job skimming for its huge size. Does it just use 1 pump that pumps water in the skimmer.

The way the pic looks the whole skimmer made out of pvc pipe just the top made out of perspex. That would be the collection cup and the perspex tube under

What price you looking at for the skimmer. What will the postage cost on such a big skimmer. Reason why I want this skimmer, want to change all my equipment to DIY stuff. Gonna throw out all my Tunze, Deltec and Aquamedic equipment. The stuff to expensive and parts not available or overpriced. Next I want a DIY calcium reacter to.

I can offer you R1500 for the skimmer. Bernic had a similar one for the same price. Is it Bernics skimmer. Does it include the feed pump. Do you have the calcium reacter for sale to, thats the one showing in the pic.

Im worked out what a skimmer like that would cost. About R1000 rands or a bit over and than the labour to to building such a skimmer. My price stands still at R1500 for it. I still got to look at my finances because me just blowing all money lately on reef equipment. Will let you know soon.

That pump big and pulls lots of power. Electricity gone much more expensive so to run this baby wont be cheap. My offer still stands at R1500 for it, but like I said I just need little time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom