Diy led - wiring

Reaction score
Hello

I have 12v power supply 10amp, Tc420, dimmable drivers (for 3x3w leds per driver).

Could someone send me or help me with the driver wiring? Would the wiring go from for Example: Ch1 - dimmable driver - 3x3w led string - v+ ?

Thank you

Can you post a pic of the LED strips? Normally it goes Plug - 12v Power supply - TC420 (all positives on same one, just negatives split out per channel) - Positive from TC420 to Positive of dimmable driver - dimmable driver to side 1 of LED strip - side 2 negative on strip connected to that side 2 positive - side 1 negative on input side back to dimmable driver - dimmable driver negative to TC420 negative

Can you post a pic of the LED strips? Normally it goes Plug - 12v Power supply - TC420 (all positives on same one, just negatives split out per channel) - Positive from TC420 to Positive of dimmable driver - dimmable driver to side 1 of LED strip - side 2 negative on strip connected to that side 2 positive - side 1 negative on input side back to dimmable driver - dimmable driver negative to TC420 negative

D0199A88-126B-462C-8574-FE1884A12B90.JPG

Ok I hear more or less what you saying

Could you just connect the dots here in the pic to make sure?

Yes, that seems right, just not sure what side of the dimmable driver goes to controller and what goes to LED’s, think mine says ‘LED+’ and ‘LED-‘ on the side that goes to LED.

Thank again. Worked out, red + led , black - Led, the other two steel pins are not polarity sensitive just need v+ and ch- on either

Is this kit from Johan as looks like it? if so I have one set up,so shout if u need help

Back
Top Bottom