DIY boyu auto top up, cooling & LED`s

Reaction score
b09d03ab7855584a057cfd0fefb33d8c.jpg
Got tired of manual top up so did a auto on the tl150

Nice work, it's such a relief when you get an ATU installed, one less thing to worry about every day.

Thanks Guys got the flout switch, switching a relay and running a 12v pump in a 10L drum fitted with non return valve . With this heat and the fan cooling system it was using about a 1l to 2l per day.

Here is what i have done to get my tank off the grid.

All fans and Led's are 12v to run straight off of the solar system its just the skimmer, heater and return pump that runs of the inverter

Did you remove the front part of the lid? The inner small lid?

Thanks @Morak will it makes sens and @RiaanP didn't take it off. I`m looking for a servo to lift and lower the small inner lid can utilize the tanks tendency to warm up
to reduce heater power consumption

Here is how I gonna program it
25` tank in normal mode
26` Small lid opens
27` Fans start
Under 25` small lid closed to maximize thermo buildup from Pumps and heater

25 to 27 is too much a gap.
Rather work from 25 to 25.5.

Will do @RiaanP the fans have lag so it takes a bit longer to cool system down. I have a chiller but it chows battery trough the inverter might as well sell the chiller.

Will do @RiaanP the fans have lag so it takes a bit longer to cool system down. I have a chiller but it chows battery trough the inverter might as well sell the chiller.
Harry let me know if you want to sell your chiller. I'm looking for one for my TL 550

Thanks @Morak will it makes sens and @RiaanP didn't take it off. I`m looking for a servo to lift and lower the small inner lid can utilize the tanks tendency to warm up
to reduce heater power consumption

Here is how I gonna program it
25` tank in normal mode
26` Small lid opens
27` Fans start
Under 25` small lid closed to maximize thermo buildup from Pumps and heater

Mmmmm, now I found two reasons to buy a Raspberry Pi in one day !

Back
Top Bottom