Dive cylinders (Dbn)

lol learn to freedive and get carbon fins then youre cylinder lasts forever;).

Din is the type where the regulator screws into the cylinder a clamp is where the reg slips over the cylinder valve and you tighten the clamping screw.

Last edited:
lol learn to freedive and get carbon fins then youre cylinder lasts forever;).

Din is the type where the regulator screws into the cylinder a clamp is where the reg slips over the cylinder valve and you tighten the clamping screw.
The top valve has a removable insert.
With it in, you clamp over it. With it out , you screw in the DV

ok I know the one you are talking about that means it will be a 232bar cylinder then aswell 300 bar cylinders only come in din with a 7 turn thread the 232 bar dins are a 5 turn and somtimes take the insert you mentioned.

I like diving 10l when diving with leser experianced ppl as I normaly outlast them on air by a long way as they are much lighter and you feel freeer

but when il diving with my advanced mates (read techdiving) then we are normaly diving 18l and slind a 12 or 15 on the side for deco. thoes 18l geasers are way heavy. would like fo find a nice 12l 300 bar would last fore ever.

Talking about diving. I did try and get a bunch of MASA guys together for a MOZ weekend. But everyone pulled out. Would love to do something later in the year. Perhaps we should talk to Brian Ring at the expo to organise us a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom