Disease section?

Me thinks there is more than 5 now... :p
lol, just scraped through with 7 votes. :p

I'll get it set up tonight, in the meantime you can search for about 20 or so threads that deal with diseases and sick fish that we can move into the new forum. Thanks. :biggrin:

I'm late, but Ya, Ja, Yes :thumbup:

in the meantime you can search for about 20 or so threads that deal with diseases and sick fish that we can move into the new forum

Also about the various treatments... we had a few in-depth discussions about hyposaline treatment that would be a good start...

Hennie

I'll get it set up tonight
tv-062.gif

View attachment 132288

Lol, sorry, was out buying easter eggs, will do it tomorrow i promise, can't do it now coz I'm in bed browsing on my phone. :p

:tt2:

The forum is up, just need to move some threads into it. Hennie, was there one particular thread that you were thinking about with regards to the hyposaline treatment discussion?

Hennie, was there one particular thread that you were thinking about with regards to the hyposaline treatment discussion?

Yes, but I cannot remember where (or when) it was posted... I will have to do a proper search...

You could perhaps use something from this thread, but it is not the one I was thinking of...

This one to make Lugols would also be helpful.

Hennie

Back
Top Bottom