Discrimination in the MASA Camp.

Smithers

Clownfish
Reaction score
I am sure everyone has noticed how the Admin's are congratulating people on posting. I never got one. I am hurt as I am sure Miki is. Jokes aside though i think it is a great incentive to congratulate them. Making the first post is always the hardest. To the Admins and Mods who put up with my shit year after year well done. You guys are doing a great job. To Sara and Hennie, well done for your professional answers. Never a snide remark just good info. So to all the Admins, Mods, Special guests and members lets make this the TOP SA reefkeeping site.

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Smithers.

About the congrats threads, it is a hack which I installed 2 days ago, so unfortunately you will only get an automated response when you get to 750 posts, I am so sorry that our automated software robot has not taken your feelings into consideration and shall ensure he get's no oil or upgrades for the next 2 weeks, maybe when he starts getting errors and is rusting he will learn what it feels like to be ignored and have his feelings hurt. :tt2:

Smithers

Clownfish
Reaction score
Good thing you are in England .... No probs Matty (maybe we should call you Vipey wipey ?), You are going to have to install some serious mod kits for Miki. His post count is breaking the sound barrier !

Smithers

Clownfish
Reaction score
Better there that here I think. Least we have the weather. I will stick to that one for a while. Also we do not pay 30 quid for a crappy convict surgeon. That is just madness !

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Better there that here I think. Least we have the weather. I will stick to that one for a while. Also we do not pay 30 quid for a crappy convict surgeon. That is just madness !

No it isn't, 500 squiddlies for a Gem tang is madness:lol:

Smithers

Clownfish
Reaction score
I asked one of your fellow reefers there. They said about 30 pounds for a little crappy fish. Is a gem seriously 500 pounds ?

Rory

Admin
Reaction score
Sheesh I'm so glad Smithers was only joking...

DragonReef

Yellow Tang
Reaction score
Dean quick deposit 50 bucks into my account or...

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
:lol:
no doubt,the forum is tops!!we got an awsome bunch of Admin and Mods.
except the one thats forever drinking :p just kidding. before i get banned :lol:

Mhh arent you coming through PE soon?

Dont worry guys I will post pics of him hugging the great white porcelain phone while talking to rrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalph:lol::lol:

Kind words Smithers, I must its an awesome bunch here thats why I stay:p

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score

robvdv

Blenny
Reaction score
Alan, I saw an interesting article on ECS -> elegance coral syndrome on Reef Central. It's not as interesting as blackmailing viper, but have you seen it?