Digital and good accurate water parameter test kits

I personally dont bother testing for nitrates religiously. Once a month is OK. I used to be obsessed with nitrates before but a good DSB, live rock and probiotics will keep it in check

true...i actually would want digital calcium,alkalinity and maybe magnesium as getting the consumption on these is more time consuming and it needs more work than simple things like nitrate and phosphate.

Any one know of calcuim alkalinity or magnesuim digital tests which are reliable?:p oh and dont cost couple grand....

looks good,although you couldve saved some bucks by buying from fish street direct lol.Please do keep us posted on its performance when it arrives.

There also seems to be a calcium monitor and controller, but I cant find stock anywhere

http://en.weipro.com/products_detail/productId=0ad5c852-e642-4270-acfa-2280c72edb1f.html

Have you tried emailing fish street?i'm sure they will order it for you as they seem to be a big retailer of weipro products.

Thanks for posting this,it really looks promising amalick:thumbup:

Last edited:
14844d5f2b95ce380.jpg

Your'lls thoughts? And any of our sponsors keeping stock of this?

SIX-in-ONE Water Quality Tester Meter

EC CF TDS PH â°C â°F

Features:

Supplied complete with protective cap, calibration screwdriver, batteries, instructions and carrying case
Manual is provided for quick and easy installation
Has a large digital Display system for ease of reading
replaceable four (4) x 1.5V with approximately 150 hours continuous use batteries
An adaptor for UK or US or Europe system is provided if you want to save your batteries for later use.
The unit can be simply calibrated in one-point with a mini-screw driver and has a large digital graphic display for maximum efficiency.

Specifications:

Range
PH : 0.00~14.00PH â°C : -50â°C~70â°C CF : 0.0~199CF
EC : 0.00~19.99EC â°F : -58â°F~158â°F TDS : 10~19990ppm
Resolution
PH : 0.01PH â°C : 0.1â°C TDS : 10ppm
EC : 0.01EC â°F : 0.2â°F CF : 0.1CF
Accuracy
PH : â±.01PH â°C : 1.0â°C EC, CF, TDS : â±2% F.S.
Operating Temperature : 0â°C~50â°C
Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) : 0â°C~50
Dimensions: 155mm x 86mm x 22mm
Weight: 223g

Benefits:

Read 6 different measurements with one handy meter
Easily change modes with the press of a button
Hand held, slim line unit – totally portable
Can be wall mounted if necessary
Large, clear LCD displays
Simple to self-calibrate