Did Habana kick Clerc?

Yep he did, but the kick was designed to annoy not to hurt, he probably wanted a reaction, bit dirty - but hey, that's professional rugby these days.

Yep he did, but the kick was designed to annoy not to hurt, he probably wanted a reaction, bit dirty - but hey, that's professional rugby these days.
lol says he with a crocked nose from getting punch in the loose so often:p....or was that in the club house you always were caging on those stories :)

lol says he with a crocked nose from getting punch in the loose so often:p....or was that in the club house you always were caging on those stories :)

Hell my nose was only broken 5 times in 33years of rugby - not bad really:p

He's only in trouble because he was caught, otherwise - if the ref don't see it - no problem:whistling:

Hell my nose was only broken 5 times in 33years of rugby - not bad really:p

He's only in trouble because he was caught, otherwise - if the ref don't see it - no problem:whistling:
33 years of rugga, you guys start younge and are too thick to figure when to hang the boots up???

i didnt actually see the test, i'll download it now and have a look, although i do have a pile of LR that needs rinsing LOL

33 years of rugga, you guys start younge and are too thick to figure when to hang the boots up???

i didnt actually see the test, i'll download it now and have a look, although i do have a pile of LR that needs rinsing LOL

I started at 10 which isn't that early, i just forgot to stop:lol:

Of course he kicked him, the frenchman was pulling his leg. Frenchman touches my leg and he is going to get it too....

Back
Top Bottom