Diamond-Carbon is a truly unique high-capacity, multi-task carbon.

JungleAquatics

Sponsor
Reaction score
BROADACRES SHOPPING CENTRE, Fourways, Sandton, JHB
Diamond-Carbon is a truly unique high-capacity, multi-task carbon. It’s absorption capacity is unmatched and is used by chemical engineers in pharmaceutical and wastewater treatment applications to soldiers on battlefields in military applications. The secret to Diamond-Carbon’s awesome performance is it’s composition. Unlike competing products that use only one type of material (Anthracite, coco-nut etc…) Diamond-Carbon uses a blend of materials all in one. This allows it to absorb dissolved wastes across a wider spectrum range than other carbons on the market today. Unlike granulated carbon that tends to pack, Diamond-Carbon has a pellet design that has excellent hydrodynamics and provides superior flow dynamics. Diamond-Carbon is completely free of Phosphates, Nitrates, Silicates and will not aid in elevating nutrient overload that contribute to unsightly algae blooms. It is also abrasive resistant making it a good choice when using carbon in a reactor.

BENEFITS:
High-Capacity, Broad-Range Carbon.
Removes tannins that discolour water.
Reduces bad odors.
Removes residual dye based medications after treatment.
Phosphate & Nitrate Free.
Freshwater & Marine Use.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Place Diamond-Carbon in a MICRON ION-X filter bag and rinse briefly under tap water. Diamond-Carbon can also be used in a reactor. Diamond-Carbon must be placed in a very high-flow area. Use 2ml per litre of tank water. Massage bag gently every few days to rotate carbon and increase effectiveness. Always use a mechanical filter to keep organic wastes from covering carbon as this will limit the products performance.

AVAILABLE SIZES:
500ml, 1000ml, 5000ml

More...

Iodine number?
Ash?
Molasses number?
Pore volume per cc
Surface area per cc?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the delay in response, I will dig the exact specs up on the carbon as I do have them here somewhere

odine number?
Ash?
Molasses number?
Pore volume per cc
Surface area per cc?

My @irie ivan, you have been quite lately, have the cubes digested all that brain power of late or is plant life overgrown?:p How you doing bud?

Ok got the price:thumbup:, very well priced, and if it's as good as the other orca range, I better run out and get some. How long will it last @KillerWhale?

My @irie ivan, you have been quite lately, have the cubes digested all that brain power of late or is plant life overgrown?:p How you doing bud?

LOL @carlosdeandrade !
To be honest, whilst doing research for the cubes write up, i came across snippets of info which were simply just too tempting to not research any further. I have been stuck and lost in scientific papers and wiki and google to try and get an in depth understanding of exactly what we are growing on the cubes... The stuff i have come across is damn interesting....
A few hints Mark dropped has turned out to lead down highways of info on marine yeasts, their nutritional properties, potential in coral coloration and a whole lot more.

@KillerWhale, found those numbers yet?

Marine Yeast is one of the most interesting things I have learnt about in a very long time. All the tests I have done here and experiments conducted on it has completely blown my mind with what they can do. Very easily assimilated into a "Cyborg" that allows us to break or distort the laws of nature without breaking any rules!

hi guys how much does this diamond carbon retail for ?
thanks

Back
Top Bottom