Deworming Marines?

Kryofrozen

My fish have names!
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Sorry I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to post this... Mod's please move it if necessary...

I have a baby Naso Tang that looks like it may have some worms... How do you deworm a reef? I know how to deworm freshwater, but I'm not sure about Marines...

Kryo

sorry to sound a bit dumb.but what do you mean by worms?is it something like whitespots or can you give a description of what it actually is please kryo

Kryo i would go the fresh garlic route, i dont think there is anything on the market for marines as such. LOL can see you were a discus lady.

Mekaeel - He has stringy poop and it trails out of his tooshie! :)

Alan - Yup I was a Discus lady, would still be if I had the time and the space to accomodate both FW and SW tanks!

P.S. Thanks for the advice Alan, my fish food already contains a substantial amount of Garlic, mainly because of my Powder Blue that loves popping out white spots periodically, so maybe it's the Garlic that is "flushing" out his system too??? He was pretty skinny when I got him a few weeks ago and he's starting to fill out nicely now...

Ha-ha thats the word I was looking for feces! Damn, it's bed time for my brain... No it's not slimy it's whitish and it trails...

Feeding him and the rest on Omega One Garlic Granules, My DIY frozen fish food with all sorts of yummy goodies including garlic and they all get garlic soaked Nori twice a week...

yes I may be "over-doing it" on the garlic side but trust me when I say that White Spot don't like the stuff!

Back
Top Bottom