Darren TL550

Reaction score
Hi guys , i sold a whole bunch of corals got rid of that big birds nest in the corner , sold some zoas and my long tentical pin cushion
my little garden on my top ledge is coming along , basically did a little clean up.

i will do a water change tonight and take some photo's , lastly anyone use Chemi - Clean for cyno ?

Reaction score
Hi guys , my tanks cyno problem is officially bothering me , going to pick up some Chemi-clean today to sort the problem out , other than that i am happy
my little zoa garden has started to take shape . i want to also look at changing my small wave maker to one of the blue sun sun ones they are much better.

end of the month i am going to up my KH level and start dosing different i hope i see some positive changes from that. still also want to get my other pharos unit running on my tank will be insane light
i just need to actually make a plan and sort out my brackets.

My SPS love that green Digi

my zoa garden

and of course a full tank shot :) with dirty glass you cant even see my Fungia plates

Attachments

Reaction score
so i went through some photo's

got a photo of the tank when it was a few weeks old ,
since then i battled a terrible bryopsis outbreak but i sorted it out since then ,

i have recently purchased a rainbow BTA for my clowns as they were hosting my goni and i was worried they might kill it because it would close up everytime they went near it funny enough the goni actually took to the clowns and has been even happier since they started hosting it .

i then moved my rasta zoa frag because the BTA settled near it . i have bought a frag of bam bams as well as a frag of king midas zoanthids i excited to start a little garden on my substrate.
attached some photos .

What are the zaos in the 2nd picture middle ones (Red lashes)

Reaction score
Hi bud , i think you are talking about the Bullseye zoas , i actually dont have anymore of those i sold all my frags i had extra ones but my nem took them
out i think its part of the Vietnam / Eagle eye zoa family .
Thanks, they look stunning .. haven't seen that type before.

Top Bottom