Damsels for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey guys, got 2 damsels i need to relocate, they giving my little gobie hassels. one is a yellow tail and the other is a neon striped one (he's quite rare if im not mistaken)

they've been with me for 2 years now

make me an offer, will also swap for frags if u want.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

chuck and vernon are survivors... give me a frag warr and u can take them. remember the neon(vernon) is very rare :whistling:

will a LFS buy them off me?:)

hey guys, got 2 damsels i need to relocate, they giving my little gobie hassels. one is a yellow tail and the other is a neon striped one (he's quite rare if im not mistaken)

they've been with me for 2 years now

make me an offer, will also swap for frags if u want.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

any pics ?

yeah check my thread "got a tank finally" there is a pic of it in there.

hey lanzo wont my damsels look good in your mantis tank?

already got a kak durban damsel in it, if you wait a few weeks i'll take him and put hm in the bank of tanks R50

hey guys. still have both for sale. sorry havent updated this thread. its R150 for both. teez if u still interested u got first dibs.

but 1 problem. i need to find a way how to catch these buggers in my tank without taking out all my LR?

You are going have to take out LR, you won't catch those buggers, I eventually had to wait for my new tank to catch my Domino.

ah c'mon. is there no such thing as a fish trap?

I tried everything - fish traps, leaving a net in the tank for a week. I even tried to jig the fish, no luck, they are just too intelligent, or being aggressive fish, don't trust anything.

neon R50
see article
I spent 3 days trying to ketch yellowtail damsel. Tried 3 different DIY traps without any results and everything else you may imagine. Between setting traps I spent time on internet trying to find what worked for other ppl. Someone on RC suggested turning lights on after few hours they go off. I did as suggested and turned lights on around 2AM. All fish were very confused and disoriented. I had net and long stick so i pushed damsel with stick from rocks and ketch him with net. He was in separate 10G tank before he could figure out what happened. You may try this.

hey guys. still have both for sale. sorry havent updated this thread. its R150 for both. teez if u still interested u got first dibs.

but 1 problem. i need to find a way how to catch these buggers in my tank without taking out all my LR?
hey Geoffrey,

sorry dude, can't add any more livestock/corals to my tank at the mo, have some nitrite issues that i'm working on. :(

sweet bro no prob...

nic the neon is R100 the yellow tail is R50. im gonna try my best to get these bad boys in my sump then let u know when i got them.

ive only got R50 to spend but if you give me both for fifty ill take them

its not worth the time and effort to catch the guys if i'm only gonna get R50 for them the LFS will buy them for more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom