Urgent help needed Damaged glass.. Please help!

Loki

cable tie ninja
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I left my cube drying in a corner of the bedroom during the week.
When the vrou helped me pick it up she noticed that the domestic had damaged a corner while sweeping.:dft004:

Please help me assess the damage and please advise as to whether or not i should attempt to fill the tank.

17604e2092ac74d3a.jpg

17604e2092cb90c93.jpg

17604e2092f216420.jpg

17604e209313712f3.jpg

It looks like a nice clean corner chip - shouldn't be a prob.

If there are struts on the inside , it wont be a problem, if there arnt - maby thats what you should do ...

Mmm just had another look - no struts , mayby cut out the silicone allong the corner to the side or accross the front )and put a 6 or 10mm brace.

But lets see what the other members say ?

David

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like a nice clean corner chip - shouldn't be a prob.

If there are struts on the inside , it wont be a problem, if there arnt - maby thats what you should do ...

Mmm just had another look - no struts , mayby cut out the silicone allong the corner to the side or accross the front )and put a 6 or 10mm brace.

But lets see what the other members say ?

David

I like your choice of words.. :rofl:

Like my last 4 years of therapy were for nothing..

ah dude dont worry about it! I also have a corner like that. Mine was actually crushed when moving the tank. You can put some silicone if you like. I just left it and its fine

she left the pieces of glass there for you.
It looks like a clean chip. Will not run. At worst you can put a small glass brace on the inside.

ok kewl so i shud carry on with the plumbing?

Lucky its just a chip.. Fire the maid.. Lol.. My 'ex' maid cracked my back glass when she bumped the tank and dropped a few rocks inside. Now that was catastrophic.. Yours should be fine.. Can add a brace for peace of mind.. All the best..

Back
Top Bottom