Dallas

Reaction score
Always thought this Dallas guy-think he is a member on this Forum...LoL- is just a bigmouth, but I must admit that I had one of those hectic month ends again. But with the help of Dallas and his "payroll" program he wrote me, it was really a piece of cake, come to think of it.

So, I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you Dallas, for helping me make this day not as bad as the other months, even when I had a glitch, you sorted it within seconds.
Again, thank you for your effort:thumbup:

dallasg

Reaction score
Thanks Sean, it was my absolute pleasure to help and use my expertise! Even though there were some glitches you kept your cool, and today was hectic but very successful day for me but I put a fellow reefer first, what can I say my priorities are right :) . Will have to make a kzn reefer meeting and say hi.
Posted via Mobile Device

dallasg

Reaction score
What he didn't tell you is that each time you did a payment 2% went into his account.:whistling:
2%? U told me 5% :)
Posted via Mobile Device

dallasg

Reaction score
Must know how I felt :) now I am smiling!
Posted via Mobile Device

Reaction score
Dallas has also helped Adriaan and I immeasurably with the setup of the new shop.

Our banner, our signage, our shopfitting, and I hope our website,;) have all been done on time, very well and at very reasonable prices.:)

Thanks Bud.

dallasg

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Shaun, no need for the bill, we take 5% :)
Posted via Mobile Device