Currie Cup Final

Reaction score
Just because I've had a cr@p week business-wise, I hope all of you have a great weekend!:thumbup:

I'm looking forward to the final tomorrow and may the best team win, although I'm sure you can figure out who I'll be supporting - SHARKS! ;)

Last edited:
Yip, would also like for the lions to take it - they deserve it.

Sharks all the way, Sean & Tobes you both from kzn? I use to stay in kzn and will always support them. I understand your sentiment but for me only sharks.

I only stayed in KZN for 3 years. Was born in Bloem, so actually supporting Cheetahs - win or lose...
But, the Lions were top of the log the whole time and they made the most progress in the last 2 years or so, hence my statement that they deserve it.

Rooooooaaaaarrr!!!!!!!
302451_10150529780478289_703783288_11543512_1162374994_n.jpg

391320_2394522335581_1026609248_32393407_2141244410_n.jpg

My best mate is a Lions supporter and its always been a fun and healthy opposition. I can wholeheartedly agree that the Lions have made an amazing turnaround and its been great to see them winning again and back to their former glory. But.... Even though I moved to Jhb for ten years I've always only had one team. :thumbup:

Can you say shark fin soup? Lol

Sorry sardines, maybe next time...

sorry guys but the real sharks are in false bay. better luck next time. as
t least you made it to the final

Sean & Tobes you both from kzn?
Nope, come from da Bush in the Lowveld- been living at the coast now for some years.

Well done Lions, you just showed them SHARKS that you did actually throw the game 2 weeks ago, and they thought today is going to be another "walkover" :thumbup:

I'm looking forward to the final tomorrow and may the best team win, although I'm sure you can figure out who I'll be supporting - SHARKS!

oops! Someone will be choking on Shark bones! oops again, they only have cartilage as a skeleton, so it should be easy to choke on!:p

Back
Top Bottom