• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Cultured pods

Hi Warr - where have you heard of this? This is something that I have been looking for for a VERY VERY VERY long time. You get this in the US, but not here at all....
I have never seen this product at any LFS or from any of our sponsors in the past. Is this a new thing?

WEE MAN said the sponsors are able to supply ?????

Well he mentioned he had a bottle of Leopard Creek wine last night, maybe the SA stuff did him a a little harder than he expected:razz::razz::razz:

In the UK and the US, the LFS's there do indeed keep these type of products (live micro-critters). BUT in SA, I have not been able to find any ONE LFS that actually sells anything similar.... YET...

I wish we could - have already tried this already - but the suppliers from overseas was not prepared to post/ship to SA..... I have sent about 20 emails about this already.

Perhaps Wee-Man can try and ship us some - only question being how long the pods will survive for during flight....
He must just mark the box as "Glass - Handle with care" :)

im trying to get a few bottles of pods from the stater in the next month for my personal breedind will keep everyone informed

If anyone knows of a supplier in Amsterdam, I will be there end of the month, and I could smuggle some pods :lol:

Wonder is that "something else" you mentioned, Smithers, could be used in our tanks, tough? I mean - if we can chuck VODKA in our tanks, I am sure some grass or magic mushrooms could help too? ;)

Nah I was think more along the lines of an STD from the red light area. Although 'smoking' is legal there , so that could dull the pain of some of the rarer forms of mongolian VD.

Back
Top Bottom