CTRC Meeting Planned

Muz

Reaction score
Hi guys

it is that time again for a CTRC meeting.. it will be a lovely informal get together where IMACSA will also be discussed.

The date is still to be finalised but it will either be on the 15th or the 23rd of November.

Here is a link to the map,

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/regal_03/meetingspot.jpg

it will be held at the Dive Club again like last time.

:1:

Muz

LOL.. a social meeting. Same as last time Henk. Mainly social, braai, chat, catch up, learn.. etc, and then I am sure as the IMACSA organising committee will be there they will be available if anyone has any questions or suggestions. At the last meeting some guys indicated they were keen to help out, as we get closer to the time I am sure these issues will get more pressing.

HI there chaps..

We have managed to secure the location for the 15th so the braai will be going ahead on that date.... It would be great to see all of you there. THe map is above, I will confirm starting time.

:thumbup:

Muz

Hi Muz - jsut gotta check with the missus that there's nothing planned for that weekend.... will let you know if I can make it! Cheers mate!
PS: Decided what to do yet with your tank/s?

Cool Jacques..

No I haven't decided what to do with my tanks yet.. will see how it goes into next year. For the time being I am just leaving the tank for everything to grow.

I have confirmed that the time for the meeting has been set for 10:30 for 11...

Sweet

Muz

Coolio.. another good CTRC meeting was held.. all the information surrounding the pre planning and implementation phases of IMACSA which will be held in Cape Town next year was communicated to all members, it is really looking good... frags were distributed, thanks to those who bought frags. Good braai, good chat, welcome to the new guys. Hope to see you guys at the next one.

15112008001.gif

15112008.gif

15112008003.gif

Yeah dude.. thanks for coming, when are you coming to collect your red plating monty.. he is ready to go go go !!

Back
Top Bottom