CTRC meeting 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muz

Reaction score
Guys please diaise the 17th of May ! :slayer:

This is the confirmed date ( just because I said confirmed it will probably change ) for the next CTRC meeting. Venue is still to be announced.

It is gonna be a cracker of a meeting dedicated to IMACSA 08 feedback. :1:

Details will also be posted on the CTRC website.

Cool beans

Muz

Could you send me the link to the web site, please.

thanks

Sorry wrong thread

Are you OK Ocean..?? LOL

Yes, Frans must come. I am just waiting on venue confirmation, possibly CT central, or Durbanville.

Cool cool... Muzzy... Wil there be cherry Bombs this time... I have some evil methods of making them... Asked some who does make them alot.... hehehe :slayer:

Dude, you remind me of my mom.. she used to soak cherries in brandy for months then use them in her Christmas Cake.. they burnt on the way down !

The meeting may be in the auditorium at the 2 Oceans, they may not appreciate us getting hammered on cherries.. but then again, we are not normal !

Guys why not just get waisted at home? Oh yes because your mother will not let you drink at home.The meeting just seems like an excuss to get pissed.

Guys why not just get waisted at home? Oh yes because your mother will not let you drink at home.The meeting just seems like an excuss to get pissed.

No its not that, if i get pissed i may jump in my tank...

Meet fellow reefers.Swop ideas maybe learn a thing or two.At the last meeting it was nice to chat with guys who know a lot more than I do .Some times we know the answer but hearing somebody with experience confirming that we are on the right track is very reasuring.We all love talking about reefkeeping,its a fact or why else would we spend so much time on these sites?

Ah, okay. When you said the meeting sounded like an excuse to get pissed it sounded like you were being dismissive of the whole thing.

Any progress on venue confirmation, Muz?

Ah, okay. When you said the meeting sounded like an excuse to get pissed it sounded like you were being dismissive of the whole thing.
Well I can tell you I was shocked and insulted when I arrived at the last meeting and there were guys drinking at 10h30 in the morning.The guys running the meeting have to address this problem.Oh wait they are the guys that had the beers in there hands.Sorry I just can`t respect people who behave like that.

dude its just a bear..lots of people were helpt that day wo had problims,and there were sed its a meeting and braai,and me my self left that day 17:30 and no one but no one were drunk.

And theres more things to worry about than drinking,conditions and the way lfs do marines is right on top of things tolook at..sorry my point of thinking

Last edited by a moderator:
It is rather unfortunate that babylon water creeps in everywhenre.......even at 10.30 in the morning. Maybe have official and social gatherings...........Just maybe.

It is rather unfortunate that babylon water creeps in everywhenre.......even at 10.30 in the morning. Maybe have official and social gatherings...........Just maybe.
Now at last somebody with something constructive to say.I was thinking along the same lines.Have a structured meeting with a pre posted agenda.Then when the meeting is over the chairman can say somthing like let the party begin.

No armani suits please

Just not formal enough to prevent me from wearing a sarong. (and underpants if the south easter blows)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom