CT guys .. many hands needed

Muz

Blenny
Reaction score
Muz needs to move his tank into position.. I will need about 8 okes to help out on Sat morning for max an hour just to move it against the wall, we can chat reefs and hava beer.

We have 2 lads so far, myself and Wayne.. anyone else.

Muz

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Muz, I would love to help but unfortunately I have a company thing in Franschoek (Coombayaah and all that)

Good luck

Jaak

Foxface
Reaction score
Ahoy Muz,

What time? Let me know then i'll try to make a plan..

Muz

Blenny
Reaction score
HI there guys.. thanks very much for the offers..

I have to get my ass to Sams 1st thing Sat morning to pick up my sump.. I need to place the sump before I move the tank into position.. I should be back at around 10:30, so some guys are pitching up at around 11.. I am hoping it will take no more than 30 min.. I literally just have to lift the tank, drill the wood for the overflow and move the tank into position.. quick sticks.. but freaking heavy.

So far it is

Muz
Wayne
Rob vdv
Tango
Quinton

Sweet, if all goes well there should be water in this tank soon.

Muz

Quade

Plankton
Reaction score
Hi Muz. where about are you. Ive got a golf thing at 10 in the morning and that should take an hour and i can come after that. I stay in Table view.

Jaak

Foxface
Reaction score
My apologies Muz, would've loved to have helped but i can't make it...

Muz

Blenny
Reaction score
No problem guys.. the deed is done, we managed to break my back but the sump is in, DSB is in, lights are up, skimmer in, tank in place.. I just have to do the overflow chambers and the bracing then probably next weekend we will start filling.. I have the sump just running CLS for the time being.

Shotto to everyone who offered help..

Muz

ben lloyd

Cardinal
Reaction score
some pic muz we want proof:006:

Last edited by a moderator:

Muz

Blenny
Reaction score
LOL.. don't worry I have been taking pics since I started building the tank.. all in good time, there is a lot of work still to be done, then I will post everything.