Credit where Credit is Due

Discussion in 'Tunze SA' started by DeanT, 3 Jul 2014.

1. DeanT

DeanT Dean

Hi All
    i wouldn't usually do this, but as the title explains , i think this is due

i had the worst weekend ever , having to repair, a leaking return and overflow pipe , which went okay.
    in the process , i ended up loosening some joints without my knowledge
    turned tank back on, and 5 minutes later , my return pipe blew emptying my sump , onto my power bars and all my electrical equipment.

i managed to recover everything , except all the power supplies to my flow pumps were water drenched, and damaged.

this wasn't life threatening , except my anemones weren't happy with life.

i contacted Anita at Tunze, they she was more than willing to assist.

usually you would expect companies to give you the run around, go through admin, take there time and ask you to do this an that and i will send your parcel - not these guys !!!

service was amazing, got me exactly what i needed, even sent me piece of a pump and small components , that i doubt many companies would even try and help you with.

all in all , all i can say is a very big THANK YOU to Anita and everyone at Tunze , for their efficient service and no questions asked approach to getting me back up and running as quick as possible

you definitely have a customer for as long i am in marines.

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Anita

Anita Sponsor

Hi DeanT, thanks for the kind words, really appreciated, cheers Anita ;)

4. Charl_Stanhope

Charl_Stanhope

I agree, Ive also always only had the greatest service from them.! Really easy and pleasant to deal with and willing to go the extra mile.

Glad you got everything sorted.

5. Afsal

Afsal

George and Anita - I have ALWAYS had excellent service from them , one of the reasons I love TUNZE

6. Anita

Anita Sponsor

Thanks to all of you guys, you are all a pleasure to work with, cheers Anita:thumbup:

7. Shaaz

Shaaz

I agree 100%. I've had a problem with a my skimmer pump on my 9430. The new motor head was at the courier and on the way to me even before I paid for the replacement.

Big thanks to George and Anita

8. Anita

Anita Sponsor

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

9. jclaas

jclaas

10. colins

colins

I have bought a number of items from Anita and George over the years and I can only agree with others that their sales and after-sales service have been superb.
    I hope that I’m not off topic here but the title of the thread doesn’t indicate that it’s only for Tunze products so I would also like to give some credit to Andre at Reef Aquatics. After long telephonic discussions with Andre (at his expense) I bought three Pharos 90w LED units in June last year (good lights, by the way). Earlier this month one of them stopped working – 18 days outside its warranty period! I phoned Andre who arranged for his couriers to fetch the unit from me. Although they could find no fault with it, and after discussing the problem with me at length (once again at their expense) they replaced the motherboard and both LED pads (which essentially turned it into a new unit) and shipped it back to me within 24 hours of them receiving it. So what did this cost me? R195 for the courier costs for the delivery and the return trip and nothing else! Thanks for the great service @Andre. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator: 26 Nov 2015
  11. Andre@ReefAquatics

Andre@ReefAquatics Sponsor

@colins , we were glad to help you and glad that you have appreciated our service.

This post is is however in the Tunze forum , @Mods can you please move it to Reef Aquatics, thx

Last edited by a moderator: 26 Nov 2015
Recent Posts