CRAZY Specials......limited time!!!!!

Aquaria-SA

Sponsor
Reaction score
SO Juan & I were chatting earlier today and he asked me if we could maybe do a CRAZY special on a few of our products for tomorrow …….

SO we had a look and I have decided to run the following for tomorrow ONLY…..

TOMORROW FROM 9am to 2pm ONLY!!!!

These specials will be available instore and online and are STRICTLY only available while stocks last…..

So……Hurry hurry and GET YOUR CRAZY DEAL…

“SEA” you soon

Lawrence & MY Aquaria-SA Team

Aquaria-SA

Sponsor
Reaction score
That's two pumps and dual controller? Before or after the discount of 20%?
No sorry you miss reading the post 1 wave maker [ wp range] and 2 Go aquarium products and then you get 20 % off the wave maker and the go Aquarium products....
and single controllers

Aquaria-SA

Sponsor
Reaction score
I'm also sure if you take two the Big boss "Lawrence" will work a deal....ps don't tell I said so....

r0ckf1re

Regal Tang
Reaction score
No sorry you miss reading the post 1 wave maker [ wp range] and 2 Go aquarium products and then you get 20 % off the wave maker and the go Aquarium products....
and single controllers
Sorry, I've got wp10s. That's two pumps and dual controller but my controller is faulty. Looking to replace those. Thanks.

Aquaria-SA

Sponsor
Reaction score
Sorry, I've got wp10s. That's two pumps and dual controller but my controller is faulty. Looking to replace those. Thanks.
Try call Lawrence I'm sure we may have some in our GP store , or sure he will be able to get you one , his direct email is lawrence@aquaria-sa.co.za or mible is +27712032879