Courier price from CT to EL

Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm looking for some help here. Jaquesb has offered to give me a skimmer, so I want to get it down here as soon as possible and get it running. Can anyone here tell me how much it costs to courier from CT to EL, or if there's anyone who is from CT and coming down to EL would you be able to bring it and I can fetch from whereever you stay here.

Thanks
Luke:)

Send it with the post office. I find there priced good and service ok. They do overnight at a good rate and 3 day parcel post is not too bad either...

Ok cool, I'll go and chat to them, didn't know they do overnight, just don't want them to break the skimmer, it's delicate and very precious :)

If it's big and heavy you can use normal parcel mail at the post office, will cost between R50 - R100 with a tracking number, only thing is it can take about a week to arrive.

Ok cool, i don't mind a week, I'm gonna have to wait a while to get an impeller anyways as it needs a new one and have to order it from the LFS. SHot for the replies guys, appreciate it

Ok thanks so much jacques, I'll check with the post office how much it's gonna cost for the shipping, I think I'll have to know the size and weight though. Once I've done that I will let you know and then you can PM me your banking details and address and I'll transfer the money and all that. Sound good?

Back
Top Bottom