Corals I am looking for

Reaction score
Guys, please help out. I do not know the names of the next type of Corals, but am looking for any of the ones on the picture. Picture are of poor quality, but still recognizable. Preferably no Frags......

afsa6.jpg

afsa7.jpg

And another
afsa3.jpg

afsa4.jpg

afsa1.jpg

afsa5.jpg

afsa2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Afsal had a hammer frag for sale - top 3 - really nice coral I got a frag from Reeftoi about a month ago and I got a HUGE one but it did not make it - just did not settle in my tank. Man was that a sad week!

Yes Makaeel. I hope the members and/or Sponsors can help out. I am getting tired of asking and not getting. Unfortunately I stood last in line when it comes to Patience

I Bought from Afsal today Shaun, but looking for bigger ones

azure have some verybig lps avalable and very reasonable ! i got my frog spawn 25cm for R200

remember i got first dibs on the lot mekaeel

Makaeel, please, I am standing first in line, do not forget that please, as your phone will get a fluke if you forget (I am good with Magic-ask my 4year old kid- still cannot believe his dad can take money out of his ear...LoL)

hey sean have been speaking to smekaeel for a wile about the corals ,maybe we can split them up tho ?

We can talk....... But......If..... Nah, I am just kidding. depends whether he want to get rich overnight and whether Makaeel is reasonable....

Mekaeel, if Calvin and Sean aren't going to bite we can always talk a trade of some SPS for a couple of the LPS pieces, there are 2 i really like and i am really full up with SPS at the moment.

Hang on, I am still interested. As well as for some sps, sorry got nothing to trade now, just collecting (Like a hermit in Wintertime...LoL)

Corals

Hi Sean,

I have some SPS frags if you are keen and I have the pink monti you have in the pictures above.

Jimbo.

Back
Top Bottom