Corals I am looking for

I did, sorry you have to struggle so much - all those corals would sure make a great addition to your allready awesome tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

PS: That star is so huge, if he would make a u-turn in my tank I will probably trip over one of its legs trying to feed my fish...:)

The 01 star belongs to Dean now, just battling to get it to him as Transporting it there directly is a huge problem. One of my friends were supposed to go today, but did not make it.... sad

Yes - Sean - those are MAJOR beauty's - BUT, I don't know WHEN last I saw a PULSING Xenia in the trade!

Well hopefully I'll find/source/buy one from someone sometime, but, if it'll be at the pace I am getting Corals, I suppose it'll take a loooooong time....LoL

its still a wee baby but iv orded six larger ones for fragging hopefully next week

:p not in the right places:razz:

pity , lfs had pulsing xenia , had i known u wnated jacque i cud have made a plan .....will keep on the look out again for u

:p not in the right places:razz:
Yeah - Calvin - unfortunately I have been looking in Cape Town LFS's :)

BUT, if I knew YOU had some ..... hhhhmmmmm... :slayer:

AND: I agree with Sean - I too have some "normal" non-pulsing Xenia - I TOO am looking for actual PULSING XENIA.... Normal xebia (non-pulsing) is found everywhere regularly.... BUT Pulsing ones not.

Sean - by the time you find a dendronephtya your new tank will be matured more than enough to produce more than enough micro-critters (eggs/larvae/bacteria) to feed the dendronephtya....

BUT wait - don't you have a gorgonia in your tank already? They are just as hard to keep happy and alive, as dendronephtya is....

Sean - by the time you find a dendronephtya your new tank will be matured more than enough to produce more than enough micro-critters (eggs/larvae/bacteria) to feed the dendronephtya....

BUT wait - don't you have a gorgonia in your tank already? They are just as hard to keep happy and alive, as dendronephtya is....

Yes Jacques, the Gorgonia has been with me for a good couple of months now, so hopefully everything else should be fine. Just keep in mind that the sump (about 500lt) was well matured before I connected to the new tank..
By the way, anyone knows if Blue Devil Damsels have successfully bred in a reef tank????:whistling: :whistling:

I had one of those - and YES - I have READ (only read) about them breeding in reef tanks - BUT it's always TOUCH and go with the survival of the fry (a little like breeding clown-fish - they are the same family of fish)...

I had one of those - and YES - I have READ (only read) about them breeding in reef tanks - BUT it's always TOUCH and go with the survival of the fry (a little like breeding clown-fish - they are the same family of fish)...

Well, I hope its more touch than go as I have the one breeding at this moment

Back
Top Bottom