Coralidea.com/fishidea.com

Reaction score
Wow have you seen how good the fish guide is? Pic,difficulty,diet,compatability with fish,crustaceans,hard corals,soft corals, size . This can be saved to your phone for when u go to lfs !! Check up on fish before purchasing!

Yip have the Coralidea on my phone, damn time to get the tank going so I can buy goodies

Actually ManderinMan - I must confess - the Fish guide is actually FAR MORE COMPLETE, than the 1st version which I downloaded last year...... So yeah - you right.
Is an AWESOME guide!

Bump!!
Does anyone have an updated link for this lot?
It was both coralidea and fishidea and I have lost both of them from my phone and was going to download but the links appear inactive.

Last edited:
Is it not on the net anymore? lIghty email it to me also please. Will pm you

Is it not on the net anymore? lIghty email it to me also please. Will pm you

seems like its been moved...

Peter, PM me your email address. I will email it to you, can you handle 37MB?

Wow most servers will reject that I guess.

If enough interested guys / girls I will open a public FTP folder on my server , give a username and password and you can get the zipfiles from there. Its shared info so I am sure I wont be contravening any agreements etc.

It should be on masa. Lol its like a little encyclopedia that you can put on your phone?

I have sent a message to the author, waiting for him to reply to find out what has happened to it.

Back
Top Bottom