Coral Reefs heading for Crisis

Discussion in 'Diving, Collecting and Environmental Discussions' started by viper357, 23 Feb 2011.

1. viper357

viper357 Admin MASA Contributor

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. seank

seank

Sad though, but we all knew this was coming a looong time ago. But humans are still dumping crap in our oceans.

And I hate it if they put us fishermen under the same umbrella as these guys:

Last edited: 23 Feb 2011
  4. SIMS

SIMS

don't lie Sean - I seen that dynamite box under the seat in your boat!

5. seank

seank

That is to get the Sharks, whales and Dolphins away from my fishing grounds :whistling:

6. magman

magman

lol, you say the dolphins, I was watching an interesting movie on sharks behaviour etc to spearo's, and it showed when sharks get into a frenzy how to recognise the behavior and dangers etc, basically how the zambi's rip the fish off the spears and bend/break the spears. Then it shows how a dolphin comes nice and gently, and gently takes the fish in the mouth, gently swims away with the fish and spear and then tows away the gun........it was sort of like a jackal taking a buffalo kill from the lion, taking the whole carcuss and leaving a hoof for the lion to chew on.

7. Nemos Janitor

Nemos Janitor

Yeah. Really sucks, and from YOUR fishing grounds :lol:

8. Xereo

Xereo

Very Sad... i rate they should just Ban Major fishing company's... Take everyone back to the basics :)

Recent Posts