Coral Maternity in Portugal

dallasg

Controversial Reefer, but knowledgeable!
Reaction score
me too, if my little system works, i have space for 20 2mx1mx30cm
i have sourced the perspex tanks already, just need to see how it goes

me too, if my little system works, i have space for 20 2mx1mx30cm
i have sourced the perspex tanks already, just need to see how it goes
Well I can only say that as a reefer ,who believes that marines can be MUCH MUCH more affordable than what they are,you have my full support in this.I hope you are absolutely successful at it.And WHEN you are I will be there to buy some really reasonably priced corals:thumbup:

for sure, my bonus is that i am just looking to make my expenses and pay the costs :) its not a living, and my real intentions are saving the reefs :)
soon i will have every ready to promote aqua-cultured livestock :)

mnd123: they are far worse than us, but they have the numbers to fight, unlike the few hundred here :)

I saw that article a while ago on reefkeeping.com a truly good farm there.

Just to update this thread, was going to post a link to this thread on reef central but I saw it has already been posted. There are some updated pictures on the last page of the thread. If you haven't seen or followed this thread it is a great read.

The most amazing thing is that everything is done with T5's and not metal halides. I'm really starting to think metal halides are a waste of time for sps. All the zeovit and reef central tanks that have amazing colours and growth are all using T5's. Anyone interested in a 250W MH pendant :whistling:

The most amazing thing is that everything is done with T5's and not metal halides. I'm really starting to think metal halides are a waste of time for sps. All the zeovit and reef central tanks that have amazing colours and growth are all using T5's. Anyone interested in a 250W MH pendant :whistling:

thats why im getting a t5 unit! i only have one or two SPS and mostly LPS and softies.the colour you get from t5's is amazing.i have looked at lots of tanks on other forums and Masa,the tanks with t5's look so much better than the Mh tanks.
just my opinion though:)

thats why im getting a t5 unit! i only have one or two SPS and mostly LPS and softies.the colour you get from t5's is amazing.i have looked at lots of tanks on other forums and Masa,the tanks with t5's look so much better than the Mh tanks.
just my opinion though:)

I used to love MH but I'm quickly changing my mind. Think I'm going to go with 10X39W T5's instead of my 250W MH. Should look cool and I change the colours of the globes seperately to change the look of my tank.

Dallasg and friends!

This is my first post in this fantastic forum. I'm pleasant for doing this.

Thank you all for your interest in my Coral Maternity.

Cheers,

Machado de Sousa

Back
Top Bottom