Coral Frenzy

Reaction score
Wow, I have dosed my tank with the Coral Frenzy product 3 days ago and their is new coral growth already. Very impressive. :thumbup:

Available form forum sponsor Millepora - Coral Frenzy

how about some growth pics Warr

damn

i forgot to fetch mine from andrew when I was there

Now you just have to get it to turn bright pink and you'll be well on your way :)

Is that what color it should be ?

I have another frag that is pink and has a brighter, newer growth developing. Too deep in the tank to photograph :p

As far as my limited knowledge and googling can find, i think maybe, maybe yes ??

As far as my limited knowledge and googling can find, i think maybe, maybe yes ??

To be honest, they are an sps, maybe not for beginners, stick to softies or lps, that one looks rubbered, very brown and "woolly" stick with it though and try to keep your params good, not easy in a nano, not easy for sps at best, so good luck with it.

The unit came with the tank. So maybe I try for a while or throw it out.

The unit came with the tank. So maybe I try for a while or throw it out.

Easy Tiger:nono: it is a living thing, keep on with it, it may come back, it isn't dead, it just needs a chance, give it a bit of time it will probably pull through, have a go, take it on as your first real project:)

I will definitely try, but i don't want the creature to suffer. If it is on it's way out you must advise.

I will definitely try, but i don't want the creature to suffer. If it is on it's way out you must advise.

Well, it's up to you then, watch your params, including calcium, do your best to keep the temp as steady a poss and see how it goes, they can look a lot worse and come back, so fear not, do your best.:)

I test parameters every two days. here are the latest from last night

PH - 8.2
KH - 7
nitrate -1 ppm
nitrite - 0.02
NH4 - 0.01
Gravity - 1.027 *
Calcium - 440
PO4 - <0.01

Is this OK ?

I test parameters every two days. here are the latest from last night

PH - 8.2
KH - 7
nitrate -1 ppm
nitrite - 0.02
NH4 - 0.01
Gravity - 1.027 *
Calcium - 440
PO4 - <0.01

Is this OK ?

Nitrite should be zero but that could be your test kit as with P04, the only thing i would query is the d/kh seems a little low, you may need to add a little bit of buffer to increase to 8-10. but one the whole, damn good:thumbup:

I have been adding buffer, but slowly. 5ml a day, not to get flucuations. Phosphate kit doesn't have a zero reading ?

My nitrite was zero 7 days ago. So the fish have to go on diet. Down to one feed a day. Also maybe need to increase water changes to twice a week.

Hi Warr -

What lighting do you have in the tank? Also what flow? I know that SPS needs very high flow and the strongest lighting that you can put in the tank.

I would also agree to try reducing the feeding of the fish - to once per day.... At first. If you are already doing water changes weekly, it should be OK.... perhaps you can just increase the amount of water you change to a slightly higher percentage.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom