Copperband in Polokwane

Reaction score
Ok so everyone was wondering why I allowed :lol: Viper to become the top thread starter on MASA. Well the horrible truth about alcohol and Copperbands is that I agreed to live in Polokwane during the week and go back to JHB on weekends.

My plans for 2007 was to buy 2 petshops and completely get out of IT. Well as we all know even the best made plans have to be changed as the opportunity arose to head a really large IT project in the province. So as things stand now I'll be in Polokwane for at least the next 3 years.

My 3m tank has been put on hold. Carl & Reefer look after my tank in JHB (BTW thanks guys). Once I've settled in I'll setup a tank in Polokwane.

To be 100% honest Polokwane is not such a bad place and I am actually really enjoying myself.

HOWEVER, there's always a however I have to share this with you guys so you remember the pain and agony I do go through on a daily basis..

IMG_0390.gif

Before my Phat-friend says anything..nope this is NOT my car, NOT my registration number nor my blue bells....

Lol, sies :p

Remind me again what "polokwane" was?

Copper-pedia: Viper - American sports car without a proper suspension and the cornering ability of a brick. Also see Viper 357 - Under powered handgun caliber mostly used by gay men or 14 year old girls..

:lol: classic !!!!

I can't wait for the new edition of the copper-pedia....

This will be like one of those MTV playdough wrestling match things, Viper in one corner, DR in the other... (will they have enough playdough for the PMB belly though i wonder....)

Back
Top Bottom