Copper Band

Reaction score
Does anyone have a healthy Copper Band to sell, as the one I got, lasted 04 days. I hate loosing stock, especially if I paid a lot for it and it came with whitespot...

#$%^&^%$#%^&^*(%$$**%@@%&**^$###@##$$%%^^%#

:035::89::019::87:

Reaction score
Ouch, sorry for the loss Sean, only problem is if I knew of a healthy eating CB, I would keep it for myself :whistling:

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Damn Sean, he looked perfectly fine yesterday, I'm very surprised he died overnight.

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Or that - I agree - I think that this way (IF the LFS keeps them longer) the fish will then either most likely die AT the LFS (instead of in your tank), OR, you will receive a healthy, eating fish.

In the case of option # 1, the LFS might learn not to import these anymore - IF he finds that the CBBs just keep on dying off.......

In the case of option # 2, we as reefkeepers will receive far more healthy CBB's more often - and they will stop dying in our tanks at home....

Reaction score
Watched him yesterday, and he was not too well, found him this morning on the sand bed, Was breathing very fast yesterday Dean

Reaction score
Sean speak to Liaquat. I have an order for an eating one when he gets...will cost a bit more but at least you know it won't die in your tank. Where did you get your last one from?