Cool Ferrari Lego

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hi guys, bought this Ferrari Lego for my laaitie. A lot of you will know that you get normal lego and then you get Technic Lego, for the more technical guys. I had Lego when I was young, but not Lego where the pistons move up and down when you push the car :) , it has a real crank shaft and conrods, moving the pistons as you push the car forward. The wheels also turn with a rod and gears. Here are some pics

DSC01660.gif

DSC01661.gif

DSC01664.gif

DSC01663.gif

DSC01656.gif

DSC01658.gif

DSC01669.gif

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
cooker dude.. i got an excuse to dig mine out since i got a son :)

moz

Reaction score
Look at my avatar and guess what lego I buy :moz: . For My Self. Thinking of getting the Millennium Falcon (5000+ pieces) but its a bit pricey.

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I used to love it when my kids were into lego (well i think they were):lol:

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Look at my avatar and guess what lego I buy :moz: . For My Self. Thinking of getting the Millennium Falcon (5000+ pieces) but its a bit pricey.
Lego is pricy in general, but o so worth it :thumbup:

Build a car, run it to distruction against the wall, build it again or create something else ;) - brilliant!!!!

moz

Reaction score
Lego is pricy in general, but o so worth it :thumbup:

Build a car, run it to distruction against the wall, build it again or create something else ;) - brilliant!!!!
But here we are talking $500 US excluding shipping. Pity lego doesn't bring the big kits to SA

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
But here we are talking $500 US excluding shipping. Pity lego doesn't bring the big kits to SA
OK, will be cheaper to :1:

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
What is the cost in SA of the Falcon? we have a huge lego shop near me - it might work out cheaper;)

moz

Reaction score
What is the cost in SA of the Falcon? we have a huge lego shop near me - it might work out cheaper;)
It's not available in SA and never will be, I contacted Lego and asked:( . The cheepest option for me would be to bring it in from the US. Had my sister look at the price in the UK and its alot cheeper in the US.

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
It's not available in SA and never will be, I contacted Lego and asked:( . The cheepest option for me would be to bring it in from the US. Had my sister look at the price in the UK and its alot cheeper in the US.
Not surprised, the UK is twice the price of everything in the US:(