Complete tanks for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a 550L and 680L reef aquarium that I want to sell. Here are the pics:

550L

680L

The only thing excluded is the aquatronica controller itself - but this is just R2.5k. The plugbars and sensors (pH, Conductivity and temperature, leak, level) are all included.

I want to sell the livestock as well as the tanks. Make me an offer if you are interested.

Reaction score
pumps

I have a 550L and 680L reef aquarium that I want to sell. Here are the pics:

550L

680L

The only thing excluded is the aquatronica controller itself - but this is just R2.5k. The plugbars and sensors (pH, Conductivity and temperature, leak, level) are all included.

I want to sell the livestock as well as the tanks. Make me an offer if you are interested.
Hi freind i wanna buy your tunze pumps and controllers if selling ,my cell is 0825557865

Reaction score
I need to sell the tanks as a unit - since I am moving. I cannot sell equipment individually.

I am based in Centurion and due to the weight of the tank I'd prefer not to ship, unless the buyer can make his/her own arrangements.

Reaction score
Will it be more attractive if I sell everything separately? Like livestock, equipment etc all broken down?

Reaction score
gaboon - just for fun, what do you think the Hanna HI9828 retails for? Don't search... Guess...

Reaction score
Yeah R20k. With discount about R16k. Just checking. I am busy finalizing a price list. Will post soon.

Galibore

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hey LikesFish.

I want the Porcelain crab please. And possibly the Long spine urchin depending on how big it is. So how big is it?

Galibore

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I'll take the Plate coral as well. How big is he? If I can pull it through I'll give you R50 for it. If not, mahala?

EDIT: Cancel plate coral. I confused it with another specie.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll take all hermits, snails and bristle stars as well as 50kg's of Carib sea...

Reaction score
Galibore - I have two long spined urchins. The one is about 1.5 times as big as the other. The one is the size of a ping pong ball (the body obviously), the other 1.5 times that.

The plate coral - it is for free even if it pulls through. I have had it for some time now - it is tough so you have a good chance.

SIMS - Hermits/Serpents/Snails from both tanks?

Galibore

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Cool, I'll take the smaller one. I will pop around on Saturday afternoon if that is convenient for you. But will PM you closer to the time.

Don't worry about the plate coral. I can't keep it. Too little space for moving polyps.

Reaction score
I would certainly not mind having all of them in one tank. They have always only been good to the tank -eating detritus and leftovers, and always hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.