[SOLD] Complete Panasonic FZ50 Camera Kit

Discussion in 'Junk Yard' started by mariusmeyer, 28 Jun 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mariusmeyer

mariusmeyer

Complete Panasonic FZ50 Kit in excellent condition. Camera is about 5 years old and I till use it every now and then to take shots of the frags in the frag tank.

You can do anything from super macro to telephoto. Perfect for the person who want to start out and learn more about photography and dont want to by a DSLR. This is a bridge camera with pretty much all the functionality you would get in a entry level SLR. I found moving over to SLR from this setup very easy.

Included:
    Panasonic FZ50, 10MP, 12X optical zoom, RAW, Manual Zoom Ring, Flip Screen.
    All accessories such as lens hood, lens cap. neck strap, battery charger, battery, UV filter, Circular Polarizing Filter, 2 X 4GB Class 6 SD cards

Also included
    Nikon TC-E17ED teleconverter with step up ring and pouch. This is voted as the best teleconverter and is very scarce.
    Raynox DCR-250 Super Macro lens with snap-on universal mount. Note that this can be used for tank shots but that you are limited to 10cm from the subject. So only stuff clsoe to the glass.

I prefer collection only so that you can see the condition it is in before you buy.

The complete kit. There is bag also included which is not pictured.
    [​IMG]

The teleconverter
    [​IMG]

Teleconverter mounted onto camera
    [​IMG]

The Raynox super macro adapter
    [​IMG]

And the adapter attached to the camera
    [​IMG]

Asking price: R3000 and is sightly negotiable.

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Rory

Rory Admin MASA Contributor

That's an awesome cam and some nice kit. I have an SLR and am still tempted because the SLR can be a pain to lug around sometimes...

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.