Complete Nano for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey peeps
It is with Huge Heart Ache that i have to sell my Nano. We are leaving the country and i cannot take my Babies with me. A pic of the complete tank can be viewed in my profile pics.
I would prefer to sell the Nano and Live Stock as a unit and not seperately.
I'm not trying to make money out of this deal, I just want to sell it to someone that is going to take REAL GOOD care of it.

:012:

hello, sad to hear man, if you perhaps sell separately, i'd be interested in your LR

Really Sorry to hear Leosha :(

Sorry to hear about this Leosha..... Are you excited to leave the country? It's not nice leaving something like your pets behind.... At least you know where we are. You can still keep us up to date with what's happening. And - you might be able to start a new nano reef VERY soon! :)

ok so sorry for only getting back to everyone now ..... Things have been crazy here.
I did sell it to lappiesreef ..... I have threatened him with grevious bodily harm if i log on and do not see how they are doing. lol lol ;)

When we get back in 2years, i'm gonna start a new one .... bigger !!!!

Sorry to hear about this Leosha..... Are you excited to leave the country? It's not nice leaving something like your pets behind.... At least you know where we are. You can still keep us up to date with what's happening. And - you might be able to start a new nano reef VERY soon! :)

Excited and VERY worried !!! I have dogs and cats too, so it makes it sooo much harder!

Hey Leosha

I posted pics in my thread My New Nano.

Taken with my phone though.. I'll try with a camera next time.

They all look very happy and perky. The lion is so funny. He follows me everywhere and get all excited when I put the plate with stint infront of the tank...

The Humbug doesn's like the cardinal too much. I think their coloration is to similar. I'll have to slit them up as soon as my other tank is ready.

Otherwise all is good in Nano land ;)

It's sold already jdhuyzer. But Welcome to MASA ;) Take a look through the rest of the Classifieds section, quite a few things for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom