Competition Winner: Pic of Your Sump/Engine Room

tekkengal

Reaction score
Congratulations to @Baz for winning the "Post a Pic of Your Sump/Engine Room" Competition - sponsored by Marine Aquatics. You have won the following test kits:
af-whatsapp-image-2017-10-16-at-12-27-48-jpeg.186522

Please send me your contact details in order to arrange for collection.

Again, a big thank you to Sheldon from @Marine Aquatics for sponsoring the prize! It was great coming through to the shop and meeting the team!

marineaquatics-jpg-jpg.60138

Reactions: Baz
Some pics from the visit:
DSC_0177.gif
DSC_0178.gif
DSC_0179.gif
DSC_0180.png
DSC_0181.png
DSC_0182.png
DSC_0183.png

Congratulations to Baz.
A big thank you to Sheldon and @Marine Aquatics for this competition.

And to all those who did enter, thank you for a new record set!

@tekkengal
how many official entries was there at in total? Just to get the official count.

There were a total of 107 entries including @TaahirS but excluding @KevinT (sorry bud, you just missed the cutoff) and duplicate entries.

Hopefully the next comp will beat this record :)
@Marine Aquatics
Thanks again! Those Aquaforest test kits looks so slick, hopefully @Baz will do a write up once he has used them ;)

There were a total of 107 entries including @TaahirS but excluding @KevinT (sorry bud, you just missed the cutoff) and duplicate entries.

Hopefully the next comp will beat this record :)
@Marine Aquatics
Thanks again! Those Aquaforest test kits looks so slick, hopefully @Baz will do a write up once he has used them ;)
I will definitely give an update on their use with pics. Looking forward to it :m41:

The test kits are pretty accurate. I sent them to be tested against an ICP machine in Polokwane and the results were do close that the person who tested confirmed less than a 5% variance from them vs a 1,5 million rand machine

Off topic,

To who do you send this to get tested? Can the public send samples to them to get tested like TRITON?

Back
Top Bottom