Competition Idea?

Reaction score
After reading Ted's thread I thought it might be fun to have a "competition" for "most improved tank." What do you guys think? :)

Like the idea very much....ambiguity could be an issue though. Who decides if the captive spacemen are happier before or after. Money can also buy a lot of improvement.

Well, I think all of these things could be factors... including the "economic efficiency" of the changes. And I think me and Hennie (and/or any of the various other astute guys here) could judge things like like overall coral/fish health... with enough before and after pics. And we have coral guru Jake Adams on this forum here too. We could all help point things out to the voting public. ;)

SARA!!!!!!!! how you doing? i was thinking of you yesterday... got a shipment of stock routing via Cleveland :p

Like the idea very much....ambiguity could be an issue though. Who decides if the captive spacemen are happier before or after. Money can also buy a lot of improvement.

Sean if you have one of those there might be a few gentleman from a certain Area 51 knocking on your door soon:whistling:

But yeah that seems like a great idea

sounds like a great competition!by the way who's Jake Adams?

Back
Top Bottom